(not so) Good morning 5:10 am

Yup, that's what time Jaxon was out of his p-n-p and making mischief this morning. He still can't get out of the laundry room door, but that doesn't stop him from finding trouble. This morning he had all his clothes in the washer (again) and we woke to a Crash, then a yelp (just like yesterday) but this time the cry was cut off immediately. I ran in there, and Jaxon met me at the door with, "Don't worry mom. I got my own thumb out this time!" I'm glad at least that he thinks I was more worried about his thumb, than mad for him doing all that again. Later, my MIL was doing some laundry and said, "Ashley, please tell me that YOU got this water bottle out of the cupboard...?" UH, what? So, Jaxon has apparently been climbing UP ONTO the washer and dryer and playing in the cupboards. Luckily he is obsessed with spray bottles, because there were also such things as bleach, laundry soap, spray and wash, etc.
So, we have resorted to the last resort--we have turned the p-n-p over on him so he is truly in a cage. We put the mattress on the floor and rigged the top part over him...in our defense, Jaxon thought it was hilarious, and a real treat to sleep like that! And also in our defense, Jaxon has been C-R-A-N-K-Y while we have been here because he has NOT (obviously) been sleeping well, and right now, we are currently at 3 and a half hours of CAGE NAP!!!! YEESSSSSSS!!!!! Caroling last night was a success, and Jaxon loved it, even though he just stood quietly holding Papa's hand. This morning we froze to death and walked a little more than a mile to the temple to get some of Jaxon's energy out. We walked all around the LV temple (soooo beautiful, by the way) and then the mile home. When we got back Jaxon was shaking and his teeth were chattering, but he was TIRED....again I say....YEEEESSSSSS!!! Tonight we are off to the Extended Rogers Family dinner and program where Jaxon will be one of several wise men...uh....we'll see how that goes!

1 comment:

ThePalmers said...

That is the funniest thing I have heard all day! I am glad you got something figured out!