Happy Anniversary to ME!

Today is 6 years of wedded bliss! Okay, maybe it's not ALL bliss, but I couldn't have married a better fella'! Dave is Kind and good, never raises his voice, has a killer sense of humor, he's smart and he's handsome! I really lucked out! We traveled all the way to Vegas, and yet we are going to "The Mesa Grill" to celebrate! It is actually more exciting than it sounds-- It is at Ceasar's Palace, and it is Bobby Flay's restuarant (for any food network junkies) Dave got taken there a by a client a while back while doing some work here is Vegas and he LOVED IT! So thanks to my in-laws, yesterday we got to go to the temple and do sealings with my FIL as the sealer, and tonight we get to go out for a hot date! HURRAY! Tomorrow it's back to real life...booo....

4 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Happy Anniversary! Have fun! It sounds great.

Momma Malia said...

happy anniversary. hope to see you when you get back and we get moved in to our our place...finally!

The Ferrells said...

Six years? How could that be possible? And a birthday coming soon to add to the festivities!! Post some Christmas pictures--

Kimberly said...

Brad and I went to Mesa Grill on my 40th birthday in Oct. 2007. Yum-o! Brad's was disappointed over the smaller portions but I loved what I got and was very satisfied. We love food network and Bobby Flay so it was great to go at least once in my life! Hope you enjoyed it. Congratulations on 6 years of marriage. I'm sure there will be a "0" after that 6 someday.:)