VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!!!


No, not in the presidential election, though that should be a priority as well, I'm talking about voting for Jaxon in his halloween costume. To be honest, the picture is not even that good...last minute thing...but hey, it doesn't matter as long as the votes start pouring in! You can vote once a day for the next week, so PLEASE VOTE FOR JAXON!!! Here is the link- he is in the 23rd row down on the far right-in this costume!!! There are only about 100 entrants, and the prizes are a $500, a $300, and a $200 gift card, so GET TO VOTING PLEASE!!! (remember, you can vote everyday!)


3 comments:

The Hoopers said...

So cute, I'm a voter!

The Ferrells said...

I will vote everyday, but the computer comes up with a message that it can't decipher my text. I will not let that discourage me, however!! Love, Grandma

Sarah said...

I voted. Good luck. He's a cute "scary monster".