Why?

Why could I not go back to sleep when Dave left this morning? beats me, but that is WHY I was up at 6 and checking blogs. Ah well, we went to bed at 10, so it's still a solid 8 hours. One thing that was so annoying...I am REALLY trying to clean up the music that I listen to, and change the channel immediately if something inappropriate comes on. There is one song (that in my defense really is quite catchy) that the tun pops into my head and I can't get it to go away. It's
I kissed a Girl...not the little mermaid version...the version sang by Katy Perry, a girl! YIKES...anyway, for some reason it was in my head when I woke up this morning...ARG!!! I can't get any pictures to upload at the moment...maybe blogger doesn't believe in getting up at 6am!

2 comments:

molly said...

Love all the recent pics! I am with you on the radio thing. I hate that song... I always try and turn it quick, but it SO catchy. I always end up with it stuck in my head the rest of the day.

Lauryn said...

I swear that song is so catchy! Afer hearing it - its stuck in your head ALL DAY! Garrett even sings it around the house... its a lot more appropriate for him to sing it than me though... hahah!