This might be it...

...But I make no promises. I just came across these pictures from one of the days at the beach at the family vacation. I just think they are funny because it just shows Jaxon's freakish flexibility and his inability to feel pain. Please note that Dave held him up by his arm for several seconds while the seaweed cleared away, and that Jaxon's arm turned all the way around in the process! Also note that Jaxon was not in the least bit phased.
I think I do the gymnastics world a great dis-service by not signing Jaxon up, he is small, light, ridiculously flexible, strong, and resistant to pain. I just knew some gymnists growing up, and I don't want it to run his life like it did theirs...sorry gymnastics, sorry.



Water and seaweed come in...

Jaxon has an aversion to seaweed, but not being held up by one arm...

All the seaweed sticks to Dad's legs, and Jaxon's arm turns all the way around!

1 comment:

Flaherty Fam said...

That is so funny! I love that you captured it on camera.