Buzzin' at the splash pad!

By Buzzin' I mean Jaxon was sporting his newly buzzed hair, which I think is pretty cute, and my sister Amber says he looks like Brad Pitt (at least his hair line) when good ol' brad has a close shave...Jaxon will take that as a compliment! We had great time and got a few cute shots. Jaxon and his cousins, Kalle and Oakley, are still a tad bit young to really love being splashed, so they mostly just played near the water with an occassional bout of bravery-induced "Accidentally on-purpose" putting their face/ head in.

This first one really typifies the relationship between Jaxon and Kalle - he loves her to death, and she is usually pretty peeved with him, to which he is totally oblivious.



I just love the way water shows up on a sunny day, plus Jaxon getting it full in the face is pretty funny too!



A good shot of his new summer Buzz!



Best buddies and Cousins, just chillin' at the pad!

I love the way the water in front of Jaxon blurred him out of this one!

4 comments:

Lauryn said...

nice shots Ashley! I particularly love the action shots with the water!

Emily Ferrell said...

cute pictures of the kids. I wish we could have been there with you (although I am glad I am not in the heat of Arizona).

Nedra Tietjen said...

Those are the best pictures ever!! I love the look on Jaxon's face when he is behind Kalle. he looks like he just got her really good.

Mimi said...

Looks like so much fun! Where is that splash pad? I want to go!