Ready or Not...

The time has come, I am making my Aqua video. I would love for anyone and everyone to come, because the more familiar faces and names in the pool, the easier it is for me! I am trying not to freak out too much about it, because if worse came to worse and I (or management) wasn't completely happy with it, I would just make another one...I don't really need to worry until my final copy goes to France for evaluation...then I can start freaking out!
A few questions answered here for anyone who MIGHT want to come:
1. It's free!
2. Yes, you do have to be in a bathing suit, but board shorts or t-shirts are welcome.
3. YOU WILL NOT BE IN THE THE VIDEO! The camera is mounted on the ceiling OVER the pool, and only gets me on the deck, you will be there for fun and moral support!
4. You can get a great, or an easy workout, and no one can tell the difference because all the work you are doing is under the water! SO- if you want to come just for fun, you can. And if you want to come to work, YOU CAN!
5. It is easy on joints (for injured persons) and great for pregnant women!
6. Teenage/tweenage daughters (and hey, why not? Sons) are welcome to come with you, their parent!

COME AND JOIN THE FUN!

Let me know if you are planning on coming, so I can leave your name at the front desk for them to let you in for free. It is this coming Tuesday at 6pm. (there is a kids club that is $3 a child if you want/need to bring them.

5 comments:

Momma Malia said...

crap! i totally want to come and have been telling you i was, but this tuesday at 6pm is our reunion meeting. did i say crap already?? CRAP!

Jason and Kate said...

I wish I could come. You know I always love the camera (even if I'm in a swimsuit). It is our anniversary on Tuesday so we are going out to celebrate! Good luck! All the way to France!

CJB said...

I will be there with bells on! That will make the video more exciting, right? I heart your class and you are an awesome teacher. Yay for Tuesdays at 6:00!

Flaherty Fam said...

I love your new blog look...very cute. I am going to need Lauryn's help because I want to change mine, but don't want to lose my contact list. Also, I am so there on Tuesday. I am so excited because I have never done a water aeorobics class before. Can't wait to see your fantastic instructor moves.

Lindsay Jones said...

I wish I could be there, but Tue is my sisters baby shower, I would really like to arrage with you to come to one of your regular classes. Tell me again when and where you are teaching.