What to do inside?

Rainy days are B-O-R-I-N-G!!! Jaxon and I hung around the house today after all our fun plans got cancelled due to the rain. This is what we did for a good 30 minutes. Jaxon trying on and trying to walk in a couple of pairs of my shoes. Later Marie and Jack came over and saved us from the dulldrums (is that how it is spelled?) I also taught again this morning, SUPER FUN!
PS- Dave, this proves that Jaxon and I do not (YET) wear the same shoe size!



Don't you just love those Knocked-knees and shoes on the wrong feet?!?!

3 comments:

Elise said...

What a little cutie! And those are some fun shots-- very creative!

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

I don't know what it is about kids but they ALL put adults shoes on the wrong feet! I've never seen a kids put shoes on the right feet. They must look like they need to go that way or something. Very cute.

AnnaMarie said...

Doldrums, I believe. But yes, they are dull.