Yup, that's my boy...and my arm!

Remember the aforementioned biting incident at the bank? This is the aftermath 3 days later!



Also, Jaxon has really been enjoying a few hand-me-down copies of Living Scriptures- he is completely obsessed with "Nephi and the Brass Plates" at the moment. While he gets the general idea...he gets his facts a little mixed up! Today when I asked him if he wanted to watch Nephi he said, "Mommy, the Lord hit me! NO NO Lord!" Slightly sacreligious, but also hilarious! Everytime we get to the part where Laman is hitting Nephi- Jaxon yells, "NO LABAN NO! COME ANGEL COME!" (he gets 'Laman' and 'Laban' confused, and he knows that when the angel comes, Laman will stop hitting Nephi.) It cracks me up every time we watch it, which is about 4 times a day...at least!

3 comments:

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

Yuck! Nice bruise.
My favorite part of that one is when they draw stones to see who has to go get the plates and Laman draws the black one and then accuses Nephi of cheating. We quote that part all the time. I also love Laban's little song right before he passes out, "Pour the wine, fill it up. Drink it out of Lehi's cup...BELCH!" We quote ALL living scripture tapes all the time. I have them all memorized. I cannot be beaten in Living Scriptures trivia. I'm glad Jaxon is being exposed.

Brandis said...

At least you have something to show for your pain & suffering. :) He must have a good set of chompers and a strong jaw! My kids love the video where Jesus heals a mentally handicapped child. That's their favorite one and they call it "the sick child one". I'm glad they like them though. It gives them a mental picture for when they're learning about the scripture stories at church.

Nedra Tietjen said...

Wow! Nice set of teeth your kid has... Jaxon cracks me up. The whole living scriptures thing I mean, not the biting.