My Sister the Genius! (And new mother!)

Alright, my sister is a certifiable Genius...albeit with a weakness in the area of spelling! She just taught me how to get my blog links to show the last time they were updated! This way I don't click on the link everyday to see what is new in the lives of my dear friends, only to be sorely disappointed not to be able to find out what is new, because they haven't updated their blog! (Some of you will look at this and see "3 weeks" under your name...this should be great incentive to UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!! )
)Please see Amber's blog for instructions... I'm still not sure how I did it...she walked me through the whole thing!)

I also thought I would upload a few pictures and Welcome Brennen Brandt Palmer--born last Wednesday!! He is darling, and looks a lot like her first two...those Palmer genes are sure strong! Congrats Amber, you're the best!






9 comments:

ThePalmers said...

Thanks Sis,
You might want to make a link to my blog so they will know how to do it themselves... so you don't have 30 people to explain it to. Oh ya- and Brennen was born on monday! Love ya!

Cicily said...

You look so cute in that picture. Amber's baby is cute, but I am really impressed with how foxy you are looking just to go to the hospital. Way to go Amber and Ashley!

Marie said...

OK so serveral comments on your last few posts: First I'm glad to know that you think I'm lame for not posting very often, and that now you will have a way to keep track for all to see how lame I am. Second I knew all of those things about pomegranates, but I did not know how to actually spell the word - so thanks for the help on that! And third I think I may need to hire you to do my eyebrows. Yours are amazingly perfect!!

Anonymous said...

(I came straight from Dave's Office's end of tax season party! I would love to say that I just dress that way on a regular basis, but it would be a dirty lie...

The Hoopers said...

Ashley, I blogged today just for you, and so that I wouldn't look too lame on your blog for not posting so much!!! Cool little trick though. You'll have to give some lessons or something.

THE TAASE'S said...

Hey Ash! I'm on my way to Amber's blog after this to get those instructions. That little baby is a cutie pie. 2 questions for ya...did you get my text last Friday and how come it doesn't show how long ago I blogged on your list? Btw, you look stinkin great in that picture with your new nephew.

Nedra Tietjen said...

Ashley you look fabulous! Lovethe outfit and the hair! Woo woo!!!

Brandis said...

That's so cool, even if I haven't done anything for 2 or 3 days, I forget. Hmmm...I feel like I'm back in school with the teacher tapping her foot going, "Some of you haven't turned anything in for 3 WHOLE DAYS now!" :)
And you look lovely in the picture, congrats to your sister on the cute new baby! :)

Sarah said...

Ashley- you look smokin' hot! So so fabulous.
Oh, I went to your sister's blog, but can't find any instructions on how she did the update thing. I'm seriously lost here. But dying for that update thingy. Call me.