Busy Busy!

Here's the story. Jaxon and I went on a scouting expedition yesterday to look for some new photo spots. We found one with some water, but it was nasty and I wouldn't let Jaxon play in it. So I promised him we would go to VVL and look at the waterfalls. Well, VVL was having a wedding, so you couldnt go up the mountain where all the little streams and waterfalls are. So Jaxon just wanted to "look" at the sand pool, and this is where the photo story begins. (this reminds me of a post I did last year called "The evolution of outside play and getting naked"!)

"Just my Toes mom, I promise!"




"Did I say just my toes, I meant my bum too"






"Farewell shorts"







"Diaper, you're next!"







"CHEEKY Freedom!!!" (and a lovely water-ballet move!)








"Free at last!!"

2 comments:

Nedra Tietjen said...

Hysterical! Why are boys always wanting to take their clothes off??? :)

Brandis said...

he'll love you for those pictures in about 12 years. And who would have thought that it would be necessary to put sunscreen on THOSE cheeks too.