You probably don't care...

But I find it fascinating! I won't be giving daily bodybugg updates, but for my first day using it, I thought I would expound on some of its cool features and what it tells me...Today I-
Consumed 1501 calories
Burned 2912 calories
Took 15,181 steps (WOO HOO!...5500 of those were during "step" class)
Took 63 steps between 4am and 5am on my trip to the restroom and to get a drink
Exceeded my recommended servings of Protein by 18 grams
Was 470mg short of recommended daily calcium intake...yikes!
Exceeded my fiber intake recommendation by double... Double yikes!
My diet consisted of 55% carbs, 22% protein, and 23% fat (Im supposed to be at 60/20/20)
And had a calorie deficit of 1411 calories!
Amazing right?

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow. I totally care and want to hear more. How did you find this new gizmo that tells you all this important stuff. Way cool.
Side note: I'm looking in your archives. Sorry for the tag.

Sarah said...

Sorry for another comment, but I gotta tell you I laughed so hard reading your conversation with sleep-talking Dave re selling your artwork. Priceless.

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

That is so cool.

AnnaMarie said...

How does it know?! (Again, the bag of gummies I'm eating wouldn't reflect well...I need one of those things!)