Question and Answer period #2

Q: Ashley???? Why on earth did you do THAT to your hair?
A: Well, that last time I used my hot rollers my hair was about 12 inches longer, and had been chemically straightened. I had no idea my hair could be this BIG and CURLY without teasing and a can of hairspray!

Q: What are you going to do???
A: I have no idea!

Q: Will you please post a picture on the blog, this is too good not to document!
A: HECK NO! If you thought the hot rollers were bad, you aint seen nothin' yet!

no, seriously, this is horrendous!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Come on! I'm dying to see the results. Just one photo. You can email it to me. ;)

THE TAASE'S said...

oh come ON ASh! you can't tease us like that!

The Hoopers said...

Whatever you did to it worked, because it looked cute last night!

Stephanie Shumway said...

you're too funny! Hey- I just found your family blog on the HHS reunion page- I knew David in HS- you look really familiar- what's your maiden name?

Nedra Tietjen said...

I really need to see a picture of this hair. Is it like the girl from Hairspray. That is what I am picturing.