I'm SO BUGGED!!!


Body Bugged that is! I finally got my hearts desire (maybe I wouldn't go quite that far, but I DO LOVE LOVE LOVE IT) and got my Body Bugg! I have been wanting one forever and I found one for half price- WHAT A DEAL! You wear it on your upper arm, and it tells you how many calories you burn in a day...then you have a website where you enter what you eat and it calculates your caloric intake as well...Just for your information, since 12:01 this morning I have burned 1657 calories and consumed 710. There are lots of things I can do with this information, and I AM SO EXCITED!!!!...Did I mention I am excited!!?!?!?!

4 comments:

Brandis said...

So THAT's what those things are! I've seen them and wondered what they were. Now I want one. Sounds like a fun new toy for you. :)

AnnaMarie said...

Yikes. I wouldn't want to know what that thing told me when I ate a bowl of frosting today.

THE TAASE'S said...

That is so cool Ashley. I was reading your most recent post and was trying to figure out how you knew all that info. Duh...found out in this post. So now I want one so that I can put myself into a bigger depression about my food intake and nonexistent exercise...hehehe! Good on you Ash!

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

I'm so jealous! I've found a couple on ebay and craigslist for around $200. I'm am a little "bugged" that once you buy the thing you have to pay to use the website too. I think thats lame, but the bugg is amazing and I would LOVE to be able to know what my body is doing all day.