Fun in the Gorgeous Sun!

Yes, for you readers outside of AZ, I said fun in the sun...and what I meant was A fantastic picnic at the park, in the beautiful Arizona sunshine and 78 degree weather, with family, great food, and did I mention PERFECT WEATHER???? We decided to take advantage of a great day and have a picnic with Amber (my sis) and her kids, Heather (my cousin)and her family, my parents, and my neighbor LaVonne and her grandson at our neighborhood park. The kids were great, ate well, and played together nicely. They didn't mind having their pictures taken (most of the time) and Jaxon even survived a 5 foot drop off the swing when Papa pushed him a little too vehemently. Amber and Heather (both pregnant) felt well and enjoyed the fresh air. It's moments like these you want to remember...yes, for posterities sake, but mostly for June, July and August when we curse all things "Arizona" and "Sun-related" Yup, Feb. March, and maybe April (if we're lucky) are why we LOVE AZ so darn much!










5 comments:

Lauryn said...

I LOVE the weather right now! Too bad it won't last all year huh!

Cicily said...

Pictures are looking so great Ashley.

Momma Malia said...

i'm jealous. i think our family needs a picnic day too! horray for az in the spring! i am tired of freezing at night...

Brandis said...

AMEN!!! :) I love park days, especially in February when the rest of the country is hiding out in their stuffy houses with the heater cranked up and wool socks on. I love all the b&w pics of Jax too, very cute. He looks dashing in black & white. :)

Elise said...

Ugh, I am jealous! Our weather is starting to warm up, but it's kind of brown and yucky.

The pictures are FABULOUS!!