Definition of a Bad mother...

A bad mother is one who lets her child do unsanitary/dangerous things, all in the name of getting a good/funny picture! (Nedra and Mom Rogers, this maybe too much for your weak stomachs...) (also a bad mother is one who doesn't feed her child anything but 5 ounces of milk and Choc. chip cookie in a several hour time span, but I think we've already covered that one in a previous blog...)

Jaxon dips a random pinecone (that he found on the ground) into the old rainwater that has accumulated in the ladder




Jaxon sucks the water off the pinecone because HEY-- Why Not???


Jaxon bypasses the prickly pinecone and slurps the water right out of the ladder, and he even enjoyed it and went back for seconds!




Do you think I will be punished in Heaven for letting these things happen?

7 comments:

. said...

I never posted the picture of Allen sitting IN the toilet to play in the water! Yeah I am sure there is serious competition out there for "Bad Mother Awards". I think we are doing okay!

Sarah said...

You're so not a bad mother. It's fun to enjoy the quirky things that little kids do (and to document it for posterity). And an afternoon of cookies is not so bad. I bet you both thoroughly enjoyed the time. :)
I only wish I photographed Noah's previously mentioned wall art.

Sarah said...

I keep looking for your survey I tagged you for. How long ago did you write it?

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

Absolutely not! Besides, experts say we don't drink enough water every day. Plus this way he's getting his Iron too! :) Those pictures will be fun to have when he's an adult.

Lauryn said...

Ashley - didn't you know water tastes so much better if you drink it out of a pretty glass, or a cup... or a ladder.... hehe! :)

AnnaMarie said...

That's so funny! I'll let Katie do that. It can't be much worse than gumming our fingers, her soggy blankets, and more!

Brandis said...

I find it hilarious that you documented it (with very nice looking pictures, by the way) rather than making him stop drinking pinecone/ladder water. I do that sort of thing every time my kids are doing something that I want to be able to prove to them later on that they did. :)