What have we been up to?

LOTS!! With family in for Dad's retirement party on my side of the family, and in-laws staying with us from Dave's side of the family (Dave's sister just had a beautiful baby girl- Kate)we have been busy!! We have found time to build with some blocks, which Jaxon loves to knock down ( I fix, he destroys--- pretty much the story of our lives right now!) Also, Dave told me that while I was with my trainer last night, he was throwing Jaxon in the air... not so bad right? Well, then he decided to throw Jaxon up and flip his feet out a little so he would fly up (AND DOWN!!!!) vertical to the ground, which apparently Jax thought was hilarious... mom...not so much! THEN, Dave tells me, that he thought if he could get Jaxon Vertical to the ground, he could probably throw him in the air and flip him ALL THE WAY AROUND!!! Does this sound like a bad idea to anyone else? Well, Dave did it, and Jaxon has no apparent brain damage thus far...but is this always what happens when moms leave dads and sons home alone? I'm getting a little worried!

(Oh yeah- the word on Jaxon's shirt is an accurate description of him at any given moment!!!)


4 comments:

The Ferrells said...

I fully support Dave's acrobatics with Jaxon. Hailey is able to do a complete front or back flip when I throw her in the air. Of course her mother does not appreciate it, but that is what Dad's were put on the earth for.

Momma Malia said...

holy crap. i think i would seriously shoot clint if he did that to brailyn. really. okay, maybe not shoot, i hate guns. but i would punch him somewhere that it would hurt and kick his butt really hard. but i'm paranoid about the damage that can occur behind a baby's eyes from too much pressure etc. yeah, i'm a little weird. but anyway, i'd kill him.

THE TAASE'S said...

Hey, so are you still up for taking pix of my girls? My phone is now out of order, and so I'm using my husband's cell phone. Will you give me a shout when you can (4802471362). I know this is soo last minute but I was wondering if this Saturday would be good for you as far as taking pix of the girls. Let me know...also will you email me your phone number since I don't have access to my phone, I have no clue what it is! Fa'afetai tele!

Tafi

Nedra Tietjen said...

Tell Dave i have already filed a complaint with CPS in which I volunteered to provide foster care for Jaxon until something can be done about his father...