well dang!

Okay, I've got a problem here, and anyone more technically advanced than me (which is quite possibly anyone who reads the blog...or anyone who reads period!) could probably help me. We have this new-fangled internet at our house, but my computer is too old/slow/crappy/mean-spirited (pick any that fit, cause I'm not sure!) for me to upload my photos. I have a 10 megapixel camera, and it just says its working and working and never actually downloads. I'm sure there's got to be something I could add/do/break in my computer that would make it possible to upload photos, so I don't have to blog at one house, and then upload photos at another. HELP PLEASE!!!

3 comments:

Lauryn said...

where are you trying to upload the pics to? Blogger? Email me and I can help you out :)

michelle said...

I downsize my high-res images in Photoshop first. Blogger will crap out of you if you upload big files.

Brandis said...

get a new computer :) *hee hee*