What a week!!!

As you can see by my week of non-blogging, THE VACATION IS OVER!!! It has been quite the week, and I will spare ALL the details except one, which really captures the essence of the rest of the week nicely. On Wed. my phone flew off the top of my car while I was driving, it bounced about 10 feet in the air, and was then run over at least once! Needless to say, that cell phone is no longer. It's hard to say which part put the nail in the coffin...but I digress. Anyway, that leads me to this plea- it was so far ruined that they couldnt get the old numbers out to transfer to the new phone I had to buy! So- please email me your home, cell, office or whatever other number I reach you on! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! Nzashley@hotmail.com
More later, or never if things don't slow down a little...

No comments: