Something fun!

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.

Wrapping paper or gift bags? bags are easier, but wrapped is more fun to open!

Real tree or artificial? Again, I love real, but a nice artificial tree given to you so you don't have to buy a real one until you can afford it- It'll work!

When do you put up the tree? Day after Thanksgiving

When do you take the tree down? as soon as we can...Dave's Christmas rules!

Do you like egg nog? Heck no!

Favorite gift received as a child? My "My buddy" doll. I left him out in the rain and have mourned his lose ever since!

Do you have a nativity scene? 3, and in the market for more. Dave loves them, but the next one we buy will be pretty nice, so not for a while. the ones at Deseret book are awesome, but awfully pricey!

Hardest person to buy for? My parents who have everything they need, and Dave who never wants anything!

Easiest person to buy for? ME! But I bet I don't count- so...Jaxon

Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Well it wasn't a Christmas present, but its funny enough to share. For our wedding gift from one of my Jewish 5th grade students, we got a certificate that a tree had been planted in our name in the Hebrew National Forest in Jerusalem. (or something like that!)

Mail or email Holiday cards? Mail, I love the photos, keep 'em coming!

Favorite Christmas Movie? I'm sad to say (and Dave is mortified) that the only one I have seen is the grinch---so thats the one for me!

When do you start shopping for Christmas? Online after Thanksgiving.

Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Of course!

Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My mom's caramel, chocolate dipped giant pretzel sticks.

Clear lights or colored on the tree? I say clear, Dave says colored, we have colored because Dave cares more!

Favorite Christmas song? I love them all, but I love to hear ( and sing along at the top of my lungs) Feliz Navidad on 99.9

Travel for Christmas or stay at home? Stay home! (travel before and after)

Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes I can

Angel on the tree top or a star? Star-but as of yet we havent been able to find one that our tree can support the weight...maybe the 5th time is a charm?

Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning! We play a fun game with gifts with my side of the fam on Christmas eve.

Most annoying thing about this time of year? Parking at the mall!

What I love most about Christmas? I love all things Christmas, but I have to say the family togetherness is best. I could honestly do without giving and receiving presents as long as we got some good ol' fmaily fun time in!

YOUR TURN!!!!

No comments: