Hadlock Heaven!

YES! My second family photo shoot was a success! The recipe is pretty easy- a great looking family (the Hadlocks) that is down to earth and doesn't mind a bosy photographer, a perfectly behaved angel baby who never even whimpered once even though it was FREEZING outside, and a gorgeous location. At this point, the skill of the photohgrapher doesn't really matter much!!! So here are a few pictures from our shoot ...Okay, QUITE A FEW, but I'm just really happy with the way it turned out!First- the location, I mean really, does it get prettier than this??
(In Arizona???)


Next some of the cute family- pretty traditional!




next, their handsome son-






And my favorites- in the trees!










6 comments:

jckhadlocks said...

Thanks again for everything and I'll see you tomorrow at church!

. said...

What camera are you using?

Marie said...

So impressed!!! Those pictures really came out awesome!!!

The Craig Family said...

You did a great job on those pics! They are so amazing to look at. Where did you take them at?

THE TAASE'S said...

Oh my Ash, those pictures are awesome! I can't wait for you to shoot the girls. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Tafi

Brandis said...

wow, Ashley, great pictures! where did you do them at & what camera are you using?