For Papa and Tafi

Papa requested a few pictures of Jaxon on the sled that papa bought, and Tafi wanted to know why I am never featured in my own blog (camera shy...) so here's a little something for both of you! This is me showing Jaxon how to make a snow angel, Jaxon and I kissing, and a couple of Jax with his sled.
And to anyone wanting to post, say, or even thinking an interesting comment about mine and Dave's jackets, I would just like to say that neither of us own a winter coat, so we just used what we found in the closet here at the condo!!!!!



1 comment:

jckhadlocks said...

That picture of you giving Jaxson a kiss is so cute.. Looks like you guys are having tons of fun in the snow in Utah. Quick question.. Would you be able to take pics of my family not just Colter?.. and how much would you charge. I would love for you to take them.. Just let me know and have fun on vacation!