Vampires...mythical creatures???

This blog is for all you Twilight/New Moon/Eclipse (Stephanie Meyer) lovers! (The rest of you might not get it!)
Last night Dave and I were looking for my magazine, which we realized that we left at my parents house.
D: Sorry I don't run fast enough to go get it really quick from your parents house.
A: If you were a vampire you could do it.
D: Vampires can't run fast!
A: Yes they can!
D: No they can't...but they can fly.
A: NO THEY CAN'T! That's a widespread myth!
D: Oh, that's a myth about Vampires? It's ALL a myth Ashley, Vampires aren't real...you've been reading too many of those books.
A: (under my breath) ...that's what YOU think!

I do think I'm a bit obsessed, Im just finishing the series for the second time, and I still love Edward!

6 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Ha! I love Edward also. And I love Jacob too. I

Brandis said...

you crack me up. :) we're in Gilbert now and we LOVE it. but of course we miss our old ward dearly... :)

CJB said...

I am going to have to give in and finally read those blasted books. My mom apologized for not calling me on Sunday but she couldn't put the book down.

Cicily said...

That is too funny. When I read those books I was a little bit nervous myself, wondering if vampires really do exist. Good thing it's so sunny here, they probably couldn't survive, right?

. said...

Totally an Edward fan! Have you caught the show Moonlight yet?

Colburns said...

Did you know that they have posted who they are going to have play Bella in the Twilight movie. I am not familiar with her but you will have to take a gander!