Wacky Dream Weekly

Lots of people I know, do a cool reoccuring weekly post on their blog... ie a weekly recipe, a cool product spotlight, Photo-booth Tuesday, etc. I have decided to joint the ranks, becuase while I have been giving Dave a hard time for talking in his sleep, I have some of the strangest dreams ever! So, I decided to pick the craziest one each week.
Two nights ago I dreamed that I magically shrunk ( to the size of a quarter) one of my Young Women at church(Jessie), so I could hide her in my purse and sneak her out of her house so her mom wouldn't know. So, after she was in my purse, I was talking to her mom in their house entry way, and she ran out of my purse and around my arm in circles, wanting her mom to be scared that it was a mouse. Well of course, her mom was scared, but I didn't want to be caught smuggling a magically shrunk YW out of the house, so as her mom swatted at her, I tried to whip her back into my purse on the way out the door. Well, she fell to the ground, and instead of being concerned, I was dang mad that she almost got me in trouble. I pinched her by the back of her clothes and asked her what on earth she was thinking. She said she was pretty sure I broke every bone in her body when I dropped her. I told her that there was no way I was taking her to the doctor, so that not only would her mom be mad at me for sneaking her out, but the doctor would want to know how I shrunk her in the first place. I stuffed her into my purse and told her not to say another word to me for at least 24 hours.
Anyone psych people out there that want to interpret this for me????

3 comments:

jckhadlocks said...

Yeah... Uh.. YOU ARE CRAZY! Just kidding Ash weird dream though. I have weird ones but mostly about Jared being mean to me. Don't know where that comes from, but I do. We should go on a walk sometime this week. Weather is great! Yeah?

Celeste Caldwell said...

I have no words for ya..ha ha!! Bizzare, simply bizzare!! You crack me up!! I am very curious as to what you could dream up next..good luck!!

little jill said...

I have pretty vivid dreams--but that one rocks.