Thanks for the help, thanks for nothing...

All right all you crazy creative people out there who commented on a cute way to answer for homecoming.... I called my YW today to give her all these ideas and she said, "Oh, sorry, I don't need them anymore, I already answered him today!" She covered his entire room (walls, furniture, bed, etc) in sticky notes and on the back of just one it said yes. She said the visual effect was pretty cool. There was a cute little poem with it too, but I can't remember it. THe winner was going to get a $5 Sonic card, which I think is a pretty cool prize, so I will think of something else for all you gamers out there! And thanks again for the help!!!

1 comment:

ThePalmers said...

Thanks so much sis- You didn't even MENTION my name in this post even though it was MY idea... I never get any credit! :)