What's your man's story?


(dave's reaction to finding out we were pregnant with Jaxon)


MY MAN:
1. Who is your man? Dave
2. How long have you been together? 5 and a half years
3. Dating/Engaged/Married? dated for 10 months, engaged for 2 months married for 4 and a half years
4. How old is your man? 27


You or your man?
1. Who eats more? depends on the food, Ice cream-All Dave!!!
2. Who said "I love you" first? It was me...I admit it, I owed him that much after breaking up with him TWICE!!!
3. Who weighs more? Dave
4. Who sings better? Sorry Dave, but it's me!
5. Who's Older? Me by 11 months, and he'll never let me forget it!
6. Who's smarter? Around our house, this is like "what came first, the chicken or the egg?" So it depends who you ask,...I'm better at English, writing, vocab stuff, he's better at math, science, and anything technical.


Different Ways
7. Who's temper is worse? On the Road- hands down Dave. When emotionally drained- SO ME!!!
8. Who does the laundry? Me, but Dave helps fold it!
9. Who does the dishes? Usually Dave, dang I have a good man!
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me...its closer to the bathroom, thats our deal wherever we sleep.
11. Who's feet are bigger? Dave's size is twice my shoe size! YIKES!
12. Who's hair is longer? Mine by about 15 inches
13. Who's better with the computer? Dave, no question.
14. Who mows the lawn? Dave, but I wouldn't mind learning how!
15. Who pays the bills? Dave- online
16. Who cooks dinner? Me, not that I like it...but I do it!
17. Who drives when you are together? Dave
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner? Dave
19. Who's the most stubborn? Anyone who knows me well will be surprised to hear that it's Dave, but he would probably say me...so... who knows?
20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? Dave- did I mention how great he is?
21. Who's parents do you see more? Mine, Jaxon can't live without them, and unfortunately Dave's live in Vegas.
23. Who kissed who first? Dave kissed me, but the actual story is hilarious, so if you haven't heard it, feel free to ask! (sorry Dave...)
24. Who asked who out? I asked Dave out, a group date with 5 other couples!(Sarah, Cicily, and Kate were all there!)
25. What did you do? Played games, made pizza, drank Dr. pepper (the drinking of Dr. Pepper was pivital in our relationship...again, just ask!)
26. Who's more sensitive? HOLY CRAP- SO ME!!!
27. Who's taller? Dave
28. Who has more friends? Me, Dave has a strange friend quota that he doesn't like to exceed...
29. Who has more siblings? Dave- he has 4 sisters and 2 brothers, I have 4 brothers and one sister
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Dave lets me think it's me, but I think he's the great puppet master pulling the strings!

5 comments:

Jason and Kate said...

Did you forget that I was on the date as well? I have pictures to prove it.

Jason and Kate said...

cute post by the way....I might have to copy it.

Jen and Bryan said...

nike

Papa Clint said...

How about the time he was dumped by Ashley? Dave still hasn't healed from those wounds Ash.

CLINT

Papa Clint said...

Sorry, I just saw that you put the break up in there. My bad. It was still cruel though.