Little White Dress

I know this is my third blog entry today, but as they say..."when it rains"...anyway, Dave said something so hilarious and out of character yesterday, that when he said it, I immediately said, " I'm going to blog that, and you can't stop me!" He asked, begged, and pleaded, but to no avail- here's the story---
yesterday we were driving on the freeway and saw a couple with a flat tire. The very well-endowed women was sitting on a high retaining wall, in a very low-cut WHITE summer dress. Dave says, " Well, that's an interesting dress, and she's sure lucky it's NOT after labor day!"
How on earth does Dave know that you are not supposed to wear white after labor day? Seriously, where did I find this guy?
(Love you Dave! You never cease to amaze me!!!!!!)

2 comments:

Haleigh said...

That's hilarious, and not something I would have expected to hear from Dave. I'm glad that he's becoming more in touch with his feminine side ; )

AnnaMarie said...

Yes, I did not even know that...and I'm a female.