Choc. cake and other fun tub stuff



I am so impressed by all my other friends blogs, I gotta figure out how to add all the cool stuff...but anyhow, its time for a new blog from us. Things have been busy but so fun lately! I am teaching summer school and loving every minute. Im teaching 5th grade at Franklin NE where I used to teach, and I really REALLY miss teaching. Im leaving Jaxon with one of my Laurels- Moriah - and she is the world's best babysitter, or Nanny as we call her this summer. It makes it really stress-free to leave Jaxon for 4 hours a day, knowing he is in good hands. I am also tutoring in the afternoons, so June will be a lucrative month...as far as otherwise unemployed, stay-at-home moms go!
My sis found a great vinyl lettering guy, and I had a bunch of stuff made that I have wanted to do forever but couldn't afford- I had 2 7-foot x 2-foot letterings done, one 3-foot by 1-foot, and one 1-foot x 1-foot. IT ONLY COST 20 DOLLARS!!!!!! Now I can also afford the wood and paint...not to mention some nice frames for some stuff I have been wanting to put up forever. I am using my tutoring money on whatever I want (teaching goes into the family account) so I am using in on House-beautification! We are also FINALLY having our backyard done. We are just having some curbing put in, and some sod, but Jaxon will have a place to play at last. I also ordered a really cool sprinkler toy from FAO schwartz to try out once the grass is in...GOSH... I feel like such an adult!
I have some really cute pictures of Jax and 2 cousins to post, but they were taken on my moms camera which didnt have its memory card in, and I cant find her upload cables. As a side note, a gross side note for the weak of stomach (consider yourself warned), they were all bathing becuase they were covered in chocolate ice-cream cake. Of course the tub water was nasty after we cleaned them off, but let them play none-the-less. Well, after about 10 minutes I started to notice that there was more Choc. cake than before...MAY-DAY!!! MAY-DAY!!! IT was NOT choc. cake, Jaxon had pooped in the tub. So we hustled he and his two cousins out, washed everything down, and then put them back in to re-wash...it was pretty funny, despite the fact that I was the designated fisher-outer... if you know what I mean!

2 comments:

onehm said...

Oh girl! Sounds like you are accomplishing quite a bit this summer! (And don't worry about the tub situation. It's happened to all of us...we even have a picture of when it happened to us!)

Jen and Bryan said...

haha!!! nasty little boy!