A day at the beach

You might ask yourself, where in Arizona is there such a lovely, kid-friendly beach? I, of course, have the answer. Val Vista Lakes beach pool!!! Perfect, sandy little play area, perfect for little ones becuase there are NO WAVES, and it is so shallow. Jaxon and his friend Gavin (born 5 days apart) scooped water and sand, splashed, and made general merriment for about an hour. At that time we decided their baby skin had had enough. I'm still wondering if Jaxon will ever get any semblance of a tan...time will tell I guess. His little cheeks turn a bright pink as soon as we get outside in the heat, but I don't think that counts!




2 comments:

onehm said...

Adorable pictures of your little man! And as far as the tan goes, I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you!

Robin said...

Creamy white is totally awesome, for kids anyway. And I like to tell myself that same concept applies to my legs!