two much too write, to little time!


HA! For those who think that for a teacher, my spelling and grammar leave a little to be desired...your right! I admit it! My mind has not been in teacher mode for a year and a half now! Anyway, enjoy that horrendous title while it lasts, I won't be able to stand looking at it very long!
I forgot my camera, and boy did I have some cute pictures to upload. So Instead, I uploaded one of my favorite pictures of Jaxon from about 8 months old. Just thinking about wearing that type of clothing right now makes me want to cry, but really, I digress!
We actually do have great news, I would say that Jaxon is about 55% walking, and only 45% crawling these days (55 and 45 DO add up to 100...I may have lost my literary skills but Im still darn sharp in the math department!) He falls often, but doesn't seem to upset about it, so we are hopeful that Grammie and Papa will get a great show when they get home from their cruise on Saturday!
I have also been missing "grammie and Papa" and there absence is the reason that the blog has not been updated recently...what to do with Jaxon when those two aren't doting on his every whim??? Now that I think of it, that is probably why he has started walking, when they are around, his feet never touch the floor! He gets carried anywhere his little heart desires!
Well, I will log on soon to upload our newest pictures!

No comments: